E-Belle Beauty, ProMUA Extraordinaire!

05:59

Make up artistry is more than just beautifying a face for a special occasion, there is a lot of hardwork and passion, consistency and focus behind every successful make up artist you can find. Our entrepreneur today, brings to mind one of the powerful tools of succeeding in every venture, getting equipped with all the requirements to move forward in your chosen field.
Ladies and gentlemen, the beautiful lady Dayo shares the start up story of E-Belle Make-Up Studio.
Be inspired!

Ebelle Beauty

Introduction?

I am Abayomi Oluwadayosi Modupe, the third out of four children of Mr&Mrs Femi Abayomi and a Graduate of Industrial Mathematics, Federal University of Technology, Akure and a lover of God. I am the MD/CEO of E-Belle Make-Up Studio



Your business story?

The first time I thought about going into Makeup Artistry was about 2 years before graduation. I had, at some point started developing interest. I had also started doing little jobs here and there.  I also knew I didn't want to be an '8-5' kind of person, in fact, I wasn't engineered for that. 
I have always been an advocate of the saying, 'Talent is not enough'. If you want to go far and become an authority in a chosen field, then you must first be schooled in that particular field, no matter what other qualifications you hold. So, I asked my self, what brand has proven and shown that they can produce and empower aspiring Makeup Artists? Only one name came to mind - House of Tara International. So, immediately after graduation, I enrolled at House of Tara and got trained professionally.

Ebelle Beauty

Ebelle Beauty


Now, apart from getting skillfully trained at House of Tara, I have over the years, from afar, studied and watch the brand grow and they're still growing. So, somehow, House of Tara has left a long lasting impact as regards me and my business. 
After Training, comes the real work- getting your name out there, building your own client base etc. Trust me, it hasn't been easy. First, you've got to be highly passionate about whatever it is you've decided to do in life, believe in yourself and surround yourself with people who believe in you and your dream, so that when it gets tough and trust me, it will, you will have the strength to push through. God's been great, it has been 4 years and still counting.... We own a Makeup Studio, we employ labour, we train and consult and our client base keeps increasing by the day.


Ebelle Beauty

Ebelle Beauty


How do you balance work with personal life?

This is a tough one...lol. As a ProMUA, I work everyday of the week- got training classes from Monday through Friday and as we all know it, Saturdays are our Mondays. I work on Sundays too, after church that is. I want to specially thank my competent staff, they made it alot easier. We're a team and we rock. With them, I can take few hours, a day or two off work to attend to my personal life.
Ebelle Beauty

Ebelle Beauty

What/who motivated you to keep going in spite of the challenges?

God first...because without Him, I am nothing. Family and friends that love me and believe in me. Last but equally important, PASSION. As simple as it may sound, without PASSION, trust me, you can't achieve even the simplest of things. 

Ebelle Beauty

Whether or not you take trainees and/or apprentices?

Like I said earlier, our training programme runs between Monday and Friday, every week, every month, all year round. We also take apprentices as need arises.

Ebelle Beauty

Advice to aspiring and upcoming entrepreneurs

Find out what you are PASSIONATE about, become an AUTHORITY in this field (get professionally trained and equipped), PURSUE to the very last while surrounding yourself with positive people. Never FORGET GOD. It all starts and ends with Him.

Our contact details 

Studio: E-belle Makeup Studio, 3rd Avenue, P close, House 9, Festac Town, Lagos.
Tel: 07036555990/07082789779
Email: ebellebeauty@gmail.com
Instagram: ebellebeauty
Twitter: @ebellebeauty
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/e-belleMakeupStudio

#SupportingBusinesses
#PromotingSMEs
#ProMUA
#MakeUpArtistry


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fantastic experience of learning after reading your blog. I would like to share an important information that experience. Thank you

    Best Salon in Ludhiana

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *