JIB HEARTS: Taiye Fadojutimi and Yemi Adesanya

01:03


JIB HEARTS: Taiye Fadojutimi and Yemi Adesanya

Hey sweetums!

Hope your week is going great like mine is? 

Wishing y'al a wonderful November filled with fu1filled dreams and endless opportunities.. *smiles*

In the spirit of new beginnings, here is the concluding part of Yemi and Taiye's story of how they met; if you missed the first post, click here to read. 

This couple's story is so beautiful and gets me going 'Awwwwnn' whenever I see their pictures or just plain remember their lovely story. Here's the story of how the preacher, Yemi Adesanya met his bride to be, Taiye, for the first time after they had been introduced. 




Pastor Yemi: HOW WE MET

JIB HEARTS: Taiye Fadojutimi and Yemi Adesanya


I wasn’t nervous at all when I was going to meet Taiye even though she really wants a sappy story and would like to think I was thinking all sorts of things like she was. I was already pretty confident that everything was going to work out. Why else would I buy a plane ticket half way across the world to stay for two weeks in a place I hadn’t been before with a person I hadn’t met? Sounds crazy now that I am retelling it. We literally used every form of social media to communicate and there was always chemistry so I didn’t really see anything to be nervous about. Once again, you don’t just buy a ticket half way across the world to meet a girl for possibilities, you do that to meet your future.

The plane landed and I was a bit slow moving so the queue ended up being very long. Which gave me time to think a little. I started thinking things like, I wonder if her teeth are really that straight and white like her pictures? (They actually are)  I wonder how big her forhead really is because her pictures are always taken from a strange angle? (she needs a selfie class because her forhead is actually pretty small thank goodness). Then I had to get a grip and give myself a pep talk like I gave Taiye hours before. When I finally got my bag and headed out, I didn’t want to stand around looking confused so I figured since I didn’t see or hear her when I got out I would try and find the money exchange. I stopped briefly and then felt someone caress my back. I turned around and my first thought was “her body looks firm like she works out.” (I’m just being honest). We hugged and in my mind I said thank you Jesus! She’s more than the girls I would even go for she was “the one.” My future wife! Most times when you see people on social media and then meet them in person, it doesn’t add up because of all these filters, make-ups and fake-ups. Thank God she looked better than her pictures. I couldn’t stop smiling for some reason, but to be fair she wouldn’t stop staring at me. What else was I to do.

Taiye: HOW WE MET

JIB HEARTS: Taiye Fadojutimi and Yemi Adesanya

As for how we actually met, well, that came months after we first started talking. Late September early October 2015 I met him for the first time in the Abu Dhabi airport. Yea. I told y’all God really did shift the entire earth for me. I was really nervous because we connected so well on the phone and on skype, on whats app, etc. We connected on every level. Now came the real deal. So many questions ran through my head. He even had to calm me down the day before he came. When he finally came through the door (hours after his flight arrived…talk about a nervous wreck), I was like OhEmGee! That’s him! He’s so cute (even though he had an angry look on his face). I didn’t even call out to him so he would know where to go. I just watched him walk while I cheesed extra hard. I finally decided to go tap him so he can stop looking lost. When he turned around I said hey love, it’s you, finally! You’re tall lol. He then said hey this is love at first sight. God has blessed me I cant wait to marry you. Where have you been all my life. You’re drop dead gorgeous.

Just kidding.


He actually didn’t say any of that lol. But the smile that he was trying to hold back, said it all. He did say “hello beautiful.” And gave me a hug. Talk about butterflies. He then said, remind me to thank GO (Pastor Amos Fenwa) for introducing me to you.

JIB HEARTS: Taiye Fadojutimi and Yemi Adesanya

JIB HEARTS: Taiye Fadojutimi and Yemi Adesanya


Remember that you need to read the last post to get the full gist on this fabulous couple!
JIB wishes Pastor Yemi and Taiye a wonderful life filled with God's divine leading and love as true as only God could have ordained.

JIB HEARTS: Taiye Fadojutimi and Yemi Adesanya
xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *